Friday 12 October 2012

A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Markaz Visits Photo Gallery


APJ Abdul kalam In Markaz Address and Interaction with the Students of Jamia Markazusaqafathi sunniyya Institutions Kerala, Oct 12 2012 I am delighted to address and interact with the teachers and science students of various colleges of Jamia Markaz. I am happy that Markaz has built a reputation for its contribution of providing modern education combined with Islamic teachings. My greetings to all of you. I am very happy to be in the midst of science students. Science has grown and blossomed and will blossom, what is the nutrient for the growth of science? It is only question and question till you get an answer, experimentally or theoretically or both. I would like to talk on the topic "Questioning mind is the nutrient for blossoming of science".

No comments:

Post a Comment